SAMA 82 Falklands Veterans - Stainless Steel Strap 42mm Bezel Watch
Knight Sportswear/Toff London - SAMA 82 Falklands Veterans - Stainless Steel Strap 42mm Bezel Watch
Knight sportswear together with Toff London watches bring you a hand-built collection of watches made to order in Great Britain. Each dial from this SAMA 82 collection has been illustrated and built to order in the Toff London studio based in South London. The silver metal highly polished bezel case is 42mm in diameter and features a durable stainless steel strap. The watches are water-resistant to 3atms, arrive in a presentation box and come with a 2-year warranty excluding wear, tear and battery. These timepieces are powered by an accurate Japanese quartz movement.
- All watches are made to order and hand-built in Great Britain, dispatched within 7 business days.
- Falklands engraving with optional name/rank and service number
- Bezel case size 42mm in diameter
- Straps material stainless steel
- Water-resistant to 3atms – which means splash proof only
- 2 year warranty (The warranty offered by Toff London covers you for: Any faults with the watch movement (internal mechanism)
*Made in the UK, all items take 7 business days from the day of purchasing to be dispatched.
The South Atlantic Medal Association (1982) was formed by veterans of the Falklands conflict with the aim of maintaining and promoting a sense of pride and comradeship among all involved in the South Atlantic campaign.
SAMA (82) began its existence on April 2nd 1997, the fifteenth anniversary of the uninvited arrival of Argentine forces in the Falkland Islands. Soon afterwards, a task force was assembled in Great Britain and dispatched to the South Atlantic to restore Her Majesty’s Sovereignty.
All items are made to order in the UK and take up to 7 business days to be ready for dispatch. Once the order is ready, it will be delivered in the following way:
- UK orders will be delivered via a Royal Mail First Class Tracked Service. Tracking numbers for this service will be available on request once you have received your ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email.
All overseas orders will be delivered via a Royal Mail International Tracked Service. Tracking numbers for this service will be available on request once you have received your ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email.