Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Limited Edition 38mm Watch (CLEARANCE)
Knight Sportswear/Toff London - Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Limited Edition 38mm Watch. Only 250 available. (CLEARANCE)
WHILE STOCK LASTS
Knight sportswear together with Toff London watches bring you a hand-built collection of watches made to order in Great Britain. Each dial from this EIIR collection has been illustrated and built to order in the Toff London studio based in South London. The silver/gold metal highly polished case is 38mm in diameter and features a soft hand stitched leather strap. The watches are water-resistant to 3atms, arrive in a presentation box and come with a 2-year warranty excluding wear, tear and battery. These timepieces are powered by an accurate Japanese quartz movement.
- All watches are made to order and hand-built in Great Britain, dispatched within 5 business days.
- Numbered x of 250, limited edition engraving on the back
- Case size 38mm in diameter
- Straps are either leather or stainless steel
- Water-resistant to 3atms – which means splash proof only
- 2 year warranty (The warranty offered by Toff London covers you for: Any faults with the watch movement (internal mechanism)
*Made in the UK, all items take 5 days from the day of purchasing to be dispatched.
Knight Sportswear are proud to support Honour Our Armed Forces. A small charity organisation 1193155, they give support to the armed forces community - serving men and women, veterans, and their families. £4 from every sale goes to Honour Our Armed Forces and help them continue in their work
All items are made to order in the UK and take up to 5 business days to be ready for dispatch. Once the order is ready, it will be delivered in the following way:
- Orders to England, Wales and Mainland Scotland will be delivered via a DPD Next Day* Delivery Service. Tracking information will be supplied via email as soon as the order has been dispatched and you will receive a text or email on the day of your delivery, confirming a time slot.
*Next Day = Next Business day. If an order is dispatched on a Friday, it will be delivered on the Monday.
- All other UK orders will be delivered via a Royal Mail First Class Tracked Service. Tracking numbers for this service will be available on request once you have received your ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email.
All overseas orders will be delivered via a Royal Mail International Tracked Service. Tracking numbers for this service will be available on request once you have received your ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email.